3 Office Park Cir, Suite 230
Birmingham, Alabama 35223
Office: (205) 438-6666
24 Hour Lawyer Assistance: (205) 335-2640
Mr. Ingram is a native of Gardendale, Alabama. After earning his Bachelor’s Degree from Samford University in 1998, Mr. Ingram worked for Alabama Power in Corporate Accounting. Mr. Ingram earned his law degree from Birmingham School of Law in 2002. While attending law school, Mr. Ingram worked as a law clerk in the Office of District Attorney for the Tenth Judicial Circuit in Jefferson County, Alabama. Mr. Ingram has established a criminal defense practice which emphasized representation in complex federal criminal cases. Mr. Ingram has also served as an Assistant District Attorney in Baldwin County, Alabama, and was chosen to be a panel member of the Criminal Justice Act panel for the Northern District of Alabama. Mr. Ingram frequently handles cases in all Federal District Courts in Alabama and throughout the Southeast.
Mr. Ingram has also represented numerous professionals before their licensing boards, including The Alabama Pharmacy Board, The Alabama Board of Medical Examiners, The Alabama Nursing Board, The Alabama Dental Board and The Alabama Chiropractic Board.
Mr. Ingram also has extensive experience in civil and divorce cases which involve complex financial issues where substantial assets were at risk. His accounting background has allowed him to protect the interests of numerous clients who found themselves involved in business torts and contract litigation.
Mr. Ingram is a member of the Alabama State Bar, The Birmingham Bar Association, The Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the Greater Birmingham Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and Legal Fraternal Organization of Sigma Delta Kappa.
Mr. Ingram’s other notable career highlights include:
- Served a three year term as a panel member of the Northern District of Alabama Federal Criminal Justice Act Panel.
- Served as Instructor for the National Association of Legal Secretaries, teaching courses in criminal law and procedure, evidence, and the Alabama Court System.
- Appeared as special Guest Lecturer in Evidence at Birmingham School of Law.
Samford University – Birmingham, Alabama – M.S.E, Education
Samford University – Birmingham, Alabama – B.S., Business
U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
Member Since: 2003
American Bar Association
- Mightymen Temporary Services, Inc.
- Dr. Chandler, DPM
- James Dixon Contracting
- Charleston Square Homeowner’s Association, Inc.
- The Home Care Connection, LLC
- Smith Roofing, LLC
- Charter Member, CJA Federal Defender's Panel, Northern District of Alabama
- Criminal Law and Procedure, NALS at Samford University, Fall, 2008
- Criminal Law and Procedure, NALS at Samford University, Fall, 2007
- The Courts in Alabama, NALS at Samford University, Spring, 2007, Fall, 2008
- Evidence; Guest Lecturer, Birmingham School of Law – Spring, 2006
- Baldwin County District Attorney’s Office, Assistant District Attorney
- Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk
- Alabama Power Company, Southern LINC
- SouthTrust Bank
- Sigma Delta Kappa